20 & alive!




A birthday means you're old enough living in this world, a birthday may also means you're matured enough to deal with this life but more importantly, a birthday means how many people remember you, how much they love and appreciate you, how glad they are that you come through this world and be part of their life. Before this, I only know how to thank to my parents for bringing me up to this world, nurturing me with good attitude and manners, thanking them for every fibre of their veins struggling to grow me up being a good, cute, clever, kind-hearted lass. Not exactly 'before this', it's when I matured enough to appreciate my own birthday. When I was a kid, all I know a birthday means a day I can eat cakes and candies. Yet, now I understand why a day called 'birthday' even exist at the very first place. Above meanings may be considered, but there always a reason why you've been destinied to be in this world out of all those sperms. Millions, no trillions, no (last biggest number ever exist) thanks to my parents for every endeavor, god bless me with those parents. I don't really know how to express love in real life action but I did with words. When I start talking or writing I really meant it deep down inside.

Along this life journey, there are many phases where I start knowing and meeting people. I am so blessed for that, they are very kind to me. I appreciate every single of them, like if I know you, your name doesn't matter I know you that well or not I always respect and appreciate you, mentioning it or not mentioning it. Starting with my childhood days, those kids may be the earliest friends I may have, yet too young to appreciate people. I regret for being that kid, sorry for not being sensible with it. I had a wonderful childhood days but I spent my childhood days with animals apparently. Then, life went well with primary school days. It was like the first phases where I start making friends, wasnt really a good kid back then but glad to make memories with those awesome peers. Primary school days really went well, a period where we start knowing each other with a very cute way. Being given a chance to get know these people, is one of great blessings god granted to me. Even though, we were still little kids, at least we know how to celebrate one's birthday. The journey went and stopped at the third stop  (high school days). It's a period where we were all dealing with our adolescent phase. perhaps this was the most challenging one, to start finding the true friends. Those who stay beside you, enduring hardships, bearing with your PMS, listen to your emotional feelings, only those who truly love you. I was blessed in that phase as well, with that one favorite circle. Fit me very well, thank you..

Now, this moment I'm 20 already. It's great to still receive a birthday wish and warm prayers from those people who've became part of my memory bytes, part of my life journey all this while. It's great too to receive a wish, a very first wish from new people who come into my life. It's like giving me a strength to keep on being good person, reminding myself that I'm worth living for. There're many people who always love and appreciate me. I didn't really do good to them, I'm so sorry for not growing up well all this while, as a good friend, companion or person to you. I always tried my very best to be one, so yeah will try even better years ahead. You may think that simple "happy birthday" is just a greeting, but to me it really means a lot. That simple greeting means " Yeah, Kikira you're doing just great living in this world", "People are all love you.", " People are so glad that you come to this world, glad to know you.", "You're doing just fine, see how much they appreciate you even better than you did to yourself.". I would like to convey like millions thanks to those people, with those wishes and greetings. Feeling so much appreciated, I know it's hard to find that courage to even say/write that simple greeting and prayers. Thanks for the effort, for those brief seconds you've taken to type it, thanks for giving me a chance to know you. I don't really deserve those best warm wishes from good people like you yet knowing I do, really makes me wanna shed tears knowing how much you love me. Sorry for those who I didn't do the same during your birthday, but believe me doesn't matter who you're if you got affiliated with me, I will always respect, appreciate and love you. Thank you, buddies. May my life journey ahead full with good people like you guys, may we all have great ties fostered. May Allah always bless you guys even better than He did to me.

p.s: It's really hard to get someone spending time for you. Thanks for the courage, words, seconds you've allocated for me.


Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com