Liquor Cheers throughout Faction

You have to understand, the real principle of living is to meet people. You're not living alone, you live with people around you. Doesn't  matter how sick they are, how bad you yourself sick with them, it's a reality you have to swallow down your trachea. Don't vomit it out! Two reasons why you meet them; either you change yourself or the change themselves because of you. For some people, introverts particularly, they literally isolate themselves, comforting themselves saying that they live alone. For that brief moment, yes it works but throughout the journey, all the time no. You cannot run, you'll bump into people too. So, it's really alright if that's your personality yet try your best to still find good people to be acquainted with. Small circles are enough, as long as it's the best ones. It's actually hard to even find one, so if you got one do appreciate them more than they appreciate you. Even little thing like an ig story or a mention on Twitter, don't ignore it at least show a bit response showing that you love it, you appreciate it. A thought about you in those brief seconds, it really means a lot. I am not really sure about other people but I do. I love people calling me, I love people mentioning me when it comes to something that I love, I love people offering me something, I love people remembering me, I love people spending time with me... It's hard for me to mingle around with people, only those I found comfortable with. I don't really have many people I can barely talk too, talk like really a lot about how wild I can be but those who I can found a quality with. I indeed appreciate and respect every single one coming to my life and eventually become part of my life. (convey a warm gratitude for that). Well, those people always did good to me, I didn't really. Sorry for not being good enough.

One good quote I always keep in mind is;

" Always be a good person, the one who has good manners, kind, high empathy and sympathy towards people and the one who has a great thoughtfulness. It's the only value makes yourself precious."

It's not hard to be good and kind, people. It all depends on how you teach yourself and dictate yourself to start doing something. Almost 60% comes from yourself, other 30% from how your parents nurture you and 10% on how you reflect other kind people's actions. It's something you have to learn, read and observe a lot. It's sometimes associated to your spiritual vibes in your religion. If you're a Muslim, make sure to securely protect your ties between Allah and learn a lot from our prophet Muhammad's general attitude in his hadith. It's all start from this seed. A very great awareness and common sense should be instilled within yourself. Positive values and attitude should be inculcated as well. Think a lot about something; what if I did this? What if my beloved ones do the same? What if I'm in his shoes? What if I didn't do this? Try to put your empathy before you start sympathize towards people. After all, empathy drives you do doing good glorious kindness. If you do have this while observing people, you're doing great peeps. *A pat on your back*

Due to that, it's how you start making relation with people. If you're good, God will lead you to good people as well. Have faith on it. So, after I start my degree days as an Architecture student, god blesses me with another circle. No words to describe how grateful I am yet may good ties can be fostered even tight between us. Thank you for everything you've did to me, may we all do well years ahead together. They are very kind to me, they all have different personalities. Frankly, yes I took awhile for me to fit myself in but getting older makes me realised that if you wanna survive in this life throughout a wonderful journey, all you have to do is that trying to accept people, not just hope for people to accept you. One thing you may forget, 'people are not perfect, people are all different.' They are all not like you, probably you're that one-of-a-kind. So, all you have to do is accept their weaknesses and learn from their strength. Another words I always hang onto. If you can keep this in your mind too, believe me. You can always forgive and forget any wrongs people may did to you. Different mistakes may lead to different span you may need to get used to it yet it's alright because you're a mere normal person too who have feelings. You have every right to get angry or feel offended with people, it's just don't take too long. Persuade yourself saying that 'They didn't mean it..'

These are some attachments, how we bonded together. May we all survive together years ahead, Gladers!

















Everyone is not good at the first place, it's just how you make sure you're.

Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com