Kikira and the Chamber of Secrets


As so for you guys to know that I have like three to four notebooks (keep changing) during my high school days. It's a 'notebook' I know, was supposed to write down notes or reminders. but my notebooks was misused sometimes whenever it went around 'hanging out' with my fellow nerdies. Let's me give you a clear view. We were in the same class for like 4 consecutive years but during our final senior year, the table arrangement in our class was changed according to current hipster style. So, nerdies were somehow divided into to 2 subgroups. Nerdies kanan and Nerdies Kiri. Nerdies Kiri is more like excellent students who always study, doing maths but Nerdies Kanan is more like playful kids who always play play, joking around and and and stealing one's notebook. (we all have our own notebook). *so cute* With the urge of my internal memory desire, I feel like sharing some of our thoughts, artwork, doodling times in today's post. Feel happy with it, okay?..... I'll only focus on Nerdies Kanan as I can't really find any 'artwork' of Nerdies Kiri in my notebook. #weweresopopularbackthenatourschool

Real situation: They keep passing my notebook ( our table arrangement manner).

Now: I'm flashing that back, sharing my notebook contents.

*********************************************************************************

WARNING: The messages/scribble/handwriting might be so immatured. Sorry for any offense or anything you can't clearly see/zoom in.

*********************************************************************************




It was a robot drawn by Arina. I wasn't really sure what was exactly she's passionate about during that moment but yeah she has that skill. I guess, she drew for me right after I asked her to do. Hahha, I saw one in her notebook, so I asked her one then. That was a beautiful draw isn't?

another wish from Arina... 




  Okay, we were and are so obsessed plus fanatic plus insane about Harry Potter (everyone is). This is Arina's handwriting, guys. So prettyyyy... Basically, we are not in the same house. Only me and Gee are in Gryffindor. 'Alyaa is a Ravenclaw and Arina is a Slytherin. After all, majority wins. #GryffindorPride






This one was written by Gee (She's know very well these islamic quotes). It was a good pep talk and reminder, thank you for that. She can doodle well too, so I'm pretty sure she's the most who got accessed to my notebook. lol.


I never know 'Alyaa learnt Hindi. She must love Bollywood then. Ignoring the meaning of that pyaar thing, another pep talk there with a special signature. Sorry for that but Gee corrected it. No offense okay.

'Alyaa used to be a CN Blue's fan. During this time, they were just released their new album so she expressed her love on my notebook. 
Maira's (Nerdies Kiri) 





There're aren't much Nerdies Kiri's, I feel bad already. Don't get it wrong, we are all best friends. For those who don't really know me, I'm that kind of girl who always appreciate things doesn't matter how trivial it may look to you. It does take effort from you, I know that one. Thank you for these memories you expressed in my notebook. Knowing that you know my circumstance, I reckon your pep talk and wishes are not the random ones but the real ones you wish to convey to me. Yet, words conveyed don't really matter but the honesty and love are. May Allah always bless your small effort towards me and never change being the best person to me.



Kiss, Kikira.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. comel ke????...hehehhehhe... I'll take that as a compliment.

      Delete
  2. There are particular dissertation website pages on the web guides have got seemingly uncovered inside the web-site. Battery Safety Test Chamber

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many dissertation web sites on-line as you furthermore acquire simply said within your internet site. High and Low Temperature Test Chamber

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com