Pep-talk Train!




During my past high school days, I started to realise the real responsibility as a student. While making memories with my peers, I was still a mere human though. I had a hard situation, sad days, pressured circumstance and down phase yet there also way to cheer me up. After all, life without challenges really means nothing. Those challenges make your life better and even brighter. Don't grumble over it, ask for a strength instead. People always say that this life is being unfair to them but I always say this. If life is being to you, to me and to other people.. it's being fair then. There's no one in this world got no problem! Everyone has. 

Therefore, I remember one thing I did before to stay positive (when I was in PMR days I guess). I pasted every pep-talk all over my bed chamber, more or less to give positive vibes every single day. Not really every single inch of the room. Even while making them, I felt so happy. This is one of the example I did. Basically, the concept was like a long train of pep talk. So, there's one part of my chamber's wall where this concept was applied. I actually wrote some pep talk/quotes I learnt from everything that I love or passionate about. (that time we're so into EXO though) :)


Example:





Yet, it's so sick to snap every single 'train', so I'll write them for this post instead. Hope you learn something too. Thank you.


********************************************************************************


"It's scary to think that one day, all this will eventually end."


For us, it's just a nightmare if something bad happens to us yet there must have effective ways to get rid of those horrible experiences. Keep calm and be optimistic. All is well, nothing to be worried about.



"Readers are winners. Keep reading to make your dreams come true."


Again, I learnt to be a good reader through the book series named 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'. I used to read them to actually ease myself but this one quote, I didn't learn from Greg but from his mother, Mrs Heffley. *by the time she tries to dumb Greg with her signature*




"I'm gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life."


Believe! You're the best and you're born to be the best. Remember that you always have a chance and if you fail and you're lucky to have another chance, you must not fail then.




"Never underestimate what's inside you that makes you special."


I got a chance to go a camp with my friends, but then I didn't know why I was shedding my tears. We had our special slot and the teacher passed me this special words, totally heal my heart.




"If you're not prepared to fail, you'll never create anything original."


You're such a lucky person if you learn from your failures. You're such a strong person if you're able to stand straight after you failed. Don't feel down, okay.



"Become someone brand new everyday, a new person everyday, have a brand new image everyday."



People say that we should be a better person from yesterday. Till now, I still remember his favourite key word. 'SUHO', he wants to be a new Suho everyday. He got the stage name and hopefully, he can be a great leader. Everyday is a brand new day so, my key word will always be; 'MIZAH'



"Life is a riddle. Solve it."

We do have to explore our life because our life is our treasure. Sometimes, we can be the pirate, leading our life towards the right destination. Keep trying to solve our problems, go and get the answers.




"...to bind us closer and keep us strong in a special world, where we belong."


I always wonder what's inside his head that makes him extra confident. And, that's what he always remind himself.



"I told myself if there was something I was the best at, then that part would belong to me."


Believe in yourself, never afraid to grab chances. Be bold and confident to unleash your skills.



"Keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds."


I did have a sister that I used to be close to when I was in my high school. I guess she's the only one. I sought for her words and she passed one. She even explained the meaning behind it. It's  more like saying "Always be humble and lowkey even if you're on the top."



"No matter how hard it is, I always smile like an idiot."


It is the best little heal to your heart, a smile. Everything is hard but never stop doing it because you really worth trying for.



"Don't give up on your dream and keep working towards it."


Yes, your dream should be a reality because your dream is not really yours. It's something that you should share and make it real for people that you love. Work towards it then.


*********************************************************************************




P.S: These are some of the quotes I written, they are so many of them actually. May you can hang on one of these. (I don't think you feel like reading if I write all of them...hhahahah)




Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com