McDaniel, love.


Kikira is a freaky eater, always. For those who really know me well are getting used to that title already but for those who don't, I'm so sorry if I go and hang out with you but then make feel uneasy or annoyed with myself. Frankly, I am a freaky plus picky eater, I don't really eat much. I only eat the same favourite food over and over again, once in that eating mood I eat a lot. It's very difficult for me to start trying new or weird food. I don't really like trying food!! There're many people I've encountered, I don't really like people asking 'why you didn't eat this', like very hate. It's like they didn't respect me, maybe I used to eat it before and it's just I stop eating it now for some reasons. People can change, their taste as well. Just accept it, if I don't like it then I don't.

Well, I went for a Malacca trip before with my FA2 teletubies. They're still new with me, I know. I guess I've given a hard time for them. There's one friend asking me why I didn't wanna eat while others felt like uneasy. (so sorry for this). I just didn't know how to explain it, I forgot they were still in a process knowing me well. Some of them may think that I'm a spoil brat didn't really eat food sold at the stalls tepi tepi jalan or the one who didn't eat cheap snacks, I don't really judge you for that. It's not like that way, there're many reasons why and sometimes it's just me can't. I'm very particular about food eaten or taken into my body regarding it's appearance, seller, halal and other sorts of thing. I don't really eat outside, I don't really eat something looks weird to me. Some people are okay with everything like they eat everything minus metal, sand and wood, they like to try everything as well but that's really not me. For nerdies, they grew up with me during high school they know me well, never once they forced me to eat or asked me why and why over again. (they only force me to eat when I didn't eat anything, mind my meals). Whenever we go out, they'll be like 'Kikira tak makan this one', hearing this I feel like so happy and honor I don't know why, I just feel like they comfort me so well. Spending time with people who always know me well always be a comfort zone to me but then when I start making move to another zones, I forgot that I'm making new people into my life. Feeling guilty and bad at the same time. So, there was one time I start eating mamak for like years I didn't, just to fit the way they eat. It's like scratching my principle but seeing they smiled, I felt like okay. 


I know it's kind a contrast to the above principle but whenever I go, instead of eating at restaurant where I'm not familiar with, I choose to eat at the fast food restaurant. I know some people can be so racist to them like 'fast food is not good for your health', 'fast food is only for rich people', 'fast food is definitely a no.', yes I know right but me myself, I trust 'this fast food' than other freaking restaurants. It's not good but sometimes I just feel like they're definitely halal and yes I can eat. After all, we only buy an ice-cream and some fries. Some other people-restaurant, we don't know what type of noodles they used or what type of ketchup they dipped in it may look like a trivial matter but I'm very concerned about this. Actually, it depends on people but me, I just don't like it. (sorry if you disagree with me). Or maybe you'll be like, 'come on, don't be a paranoid. You can't live if you always have that thoughts and mentality'. I respect that too but just don't let me live then. hahahah.

Living in university days too, I kinda in love with McD (McD served the worst food ikr). I don't really love its meals, I just love it's ice cream and take out packaging *so addicted* It's so eco with that paperback thingy, so English-liked I just love it. Just that, full stop.









"Always mind your meals and diet, food you're eating. They'll remain to be in your flesh blood."

-MOM



P.S: my ultimate favourite snacks; HL milk, m&ms, Nestle cereals, ice-cream, kit Kat. (they're all sweet)






Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com