P.S: A Soft Pat on Your Back.



After a long while, we got the chance to reunite again after everyone finished our foudy studies (except Wani, she's doing A level and was on her hols). Before I start expressing my gratitude and gay let, I feel like sharing our situations/challenges being apart from one another (we studied in different places) and further 'injected' some positive vibes in order to cheer them up. I really not good at this but considering their words and pep talk to me before, I'm worth doing for. People can't really understand your situation well because they're not in your shoes, same goes to me but you always have those 'people' who always love you standing in front of you being a chivalry as well as standing behind you protecting you from back stabbing. Sometimes you feel like annoyed/sick/sad or even hurt, your 'people' will not be with you but always always remember that they're there comforting you.

Apparently, we hardly spend time together lately as everyone was so busy with own commitment and responsibility. but yesterday we got reunited (except Iffy, Timmy, Aman, Tiqah and Sherry). Yesterday was so fun, thank you for that excitement and effort. Along the journey, we opened a free chatting baring our hearts and sharing some sorts of problems may be encountered during our uni life. This not our first time telling one another about our problems, we did even before this indirectly and directly. Not focusing on anyone or issue, only want you to always love your life and yourself. I might not be there while you're shedding your tears or fighting for your agony, but I as well as other nerdies are virtually there loving you. 

I'm very sorry for not understand your situation sometimes, for acting ignorant and less sense of empathy after all I'm just a mere human. Say my little prayers, may Allah always protect you comforting your self with His great love and blessings. He's the only one who understands you that well. Some of you were'are having hard time with new friends maybe because they're still new to you or maybe because they're not like Nerdies who always have good manners/language, do remember that humans have different personality. It's okay to take time feeling offended by them (just because of different personality) but don't take any revenge or grudge towards people. I know you guys are damn good kids so try to embrace their weaknesses. You're sensible enough to know what's right, what's wrong. Keeping a distance is okay but not cutting the ties. Be a good person, never once giving up being your wonderful self. Never also give in for something you don't like, be comfortable in your skin. It's hard to make people understand us yes I know so what people think about us doesn't really matter. Have a good self esteem, don't get vulnerable. My prayers are always for you, may Allah bless this friendship.

Yeah, personally I've encountered some situations too. Living in a next level life as a uni student, it's a quite challenge. They were some people who experienced a cultural shock thingy ( I did as well for that different situation). I was raised in that kind of circumstance, It may look like a new place far far away from my comfort zone. I be friends with good people who use good words, manners (sekolah agama things), I feel so awkward making new friends. Not asking them to be one but pretending to accept them. I'm a fake I know but faking myself sometimes makes me so selfish. PASUM was a place for excellent students even sometimes you asked them some questions they be like "OMG THIS SIMPLE THINGS PUN YOU DON'T KNOW?" Not all just some minority. This one of my first expressions who made be a weird person there. I hate it. People may see like an anti social person, but if I did feel comfortable with people, I'm the craziest person ever.

 I'm not sure about other people but me is that introvert, sensitive lass. I didn't put a blame on people for doing something that may offend me because sometimes it was just simple things people did. Getting older and matured, I finally now that one life principle. People did wrong to you, doesn't mean they intend to. Sometimes, it's just they didn't mean to. Coaxing your heart and mind saying that they're just normal people who did wrongs really help you to start forgiving people. Putting your very own self in that particular situation where you need people to forgive you in order to have a better Hereafter life, really helps much. Of course, let say you did wrong to people. You also want people to forgive you, same goes to that fella. Apology sometimes doesn't come from their heart the first place, it's just 'some words' they said to comfort/ respect you. It does look so fake at first, it's okay because eventually that real shimshimero forgiveness will come to them.

Wherever you're living, always remember that you're youself and you got no reason to change it. Having a strong self-esteem is paramount of importance to get used to the surrounding yet sometimes faking it is worth in order to protect the real identity of us. It doesn't mean we're trying to be somebody else but it means we're good enough to slightly improve our very own self. As long as you know who exactly you're, that's more than enough. Fighting!




P.S: I love a quote from Captain America's movie. "Just be the way you're, not a perfect soldier but a good man."

*sobbing so hard*



Kiss, Kikira.

2 comments:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com