Holes are positiely charged.


Okay, to be truth seriously I really real for real wasting my time here. Like other kids, they must doing something good like spending time with their family or maybe friends. Me? H**l no. I guess I AM INDEED AN INTROVERT like a dork doing nothing or even respond nothing to people. Ha, not saying I am a lesbian or what but yeah too fear to do something because I always do wrongs while talking, giving opinion and even helping someone. It's horrible isn't? Too horrible. Then, people may ask me how I define happiness or gay? Okay, I got any but yeah I read this book: MY HEART AND OTHER BLACK HOLES, a book about how Suicide Partners make their way to suicide. Aysel did keep a secret about his dad who is a criminal. It reminds me how I have no courage to tell people that I am a 'criminal'. I love one of its quotes like that happiness lingers around people's stomachs and slowly bubbles up to create a sensation we know as HAPPINESS. There it is, real happiness like it squeezes out our stomach yet we didnt feel any pain. Frankly, my happiness is seeing everyone else's happiness. Being Amity is something like sometimes I really wanna be a Dauntless but it is just not my nature. I'm a weirdo and I dont mind if people don't really understand me because I myself dont understand myself either. Chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com