That one Captain in my Supernova


It just like a nightmare by the time I miss him. My colourful painted heart is ready to fade away just like the curtains do. By then, I wish I could paint it back as a metaphore for my colourful memory. Yeah, that's pointless, indeed! I shed my tears and keep blaming myself, just because my childish action. After time passed, the fact that you're so precious, why didn't I know back then. Everyday, the colour fades away one by one. The great worry, making me starts to frown. The only reason why I cannot show him my love. But if I got the chance, it must be the precious moment. I'm wishing if I can sketch his handsome face. It would be double triple awesome if I can draw his look. The meteors hide themselves in a wish and knock my heart and tries to sketch it inside. With that, I keep sighing and showing my regret. It's blocking me like a great wall in front of me. But then, sorrowfully, I'm dreaming to hug him tightly. If I'm able to do so, are the colours will painted beautifully? I'm pondering so, whether I should proceed my wish or not. Otherwise, the lices surround my heart because of my fault or maybe they'll be my witnesses by the time I confess my pure love to him. My heart is beating very fast like the time ticking. It is ready to mesmerise me with it's numbers. How beautiful they're! It's round shape brings me to approach him back then..I remember the way he treats me. On that wonderful time, the galaxy should greet me by saying 'You're the luckiest girl in this universal' ..even I'm shining brighter than the million stars in the sky, feeling like 'aah.. Am I his favourite one?' I could reach the outer space with my own shuttle space.. He always be the one who buoys me up..He always be the one who shed my tears by the time I tell him that I'm scared, he always be the one who smiles at me.. He's the first one who set and send me e-mails. He always be the one who I need when I'm in trouble. What's awesome deeds he made for me! The fact that he's not longer in this world, cannot be broken down like the asteroids does.. It just like the supernova, beautiful in colour but actually not. The memories keep bouncing in my head, telling that I'm very very miss him. I'm talking to the moon, telling that I want to stroll with him like we did in the past. I want to hear his manly voice. I want to ask him to buy me my favourite fried rice and share with him. It's scratching my heart like a flash of lightning strucking inside my heart. If there's a time controller, is he able to help me? Hoping he could be my motivation to further my life. He could me my supernova that shines it's colour inside my heart. The stars cannot be jealous with me, because I've the special colour to redeem and cover my faded colour. It's the right time to accept the knock and opens my heart for the meteors sketch the wish..Three special words, I would like to whisper to him, 'I MISS YOU', gaining strength to see him in my heart as a beautiful supernova.





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com