I'm running low!


I've been go through so many challenges in life and I'm happy because I got the chances to deal with them. For some reasons, I guess I'm a weirdo the one that nobody understands. The real reason why I have my own world, a world that nobody knows. I have my own imagination, a real real for real a wonderful world. Going through this life like I got two characters; one people know in real life and one people know in virtual life. People may ask me why I have such thing like NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU WHO YOU ARE. In fact, I have my own perspective in life. I am of opinion that if I have something negative in myself, I myself should settle it down. So this is my way in order to be someone better. In real life, me that you know is such a weak lass, has a low esteem, too afraid to give her opinion just because she's afraid if people knock her down, someone who doesnt like talking much just because she hate people ask her to speak louder and bla bla. She has suvh million weaknesses. So I have my own way to overcome my weaknesses by creating a new character on virtual life to actually talk to myself like I talk to a mirror. It's not about being somebody else or hypocrite or what. This is about being wise to overcome my weaknesses in real life. I would love myself in a better way. I believe I can do it, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com