'Passport' to retrieve Memories


People said we don't really remember what's exactly happening during our primary school days. Yes, it's partially true but I reckon it always be sweet memories if you can remember and describe those days well. I'm not sure about other people, but me I always forget everything that I dislike along my life journey like I told myself not to remember them. Instead, I have a very vivid views about my sweet memories I made with people. For this particular sense, you may see me always excited for every minor trivial thing I did with my favorites (like an insane). It's okay to look like a psycho, as long as your favourites know that there're people who always be there, love them. That's how you appreciate people, those who came into your life and end up being part of you. Me, always want people to express their love to me so then I know 'ahhh.. there're who always love you'. These love overload made me feel like not trying to find a partner...Ha... It was great to know these fellow best friends since my primary school days. 


*reminiscing old days*




I'm not sure when or which year we got so close to one another, it was in our Standard 2 ,was it? We were in the same class for four years consecutively. Basically, our school got like morning and evening sessions; morning session for standard 1,4,5,6 and evening session was for 2,3. When we were in primary school, we had like a 'gang' (omg, tak maturednya). We called ourselves 'Star Girls' (tak matured part 2). So thank you to our immatured thoughts about giving that name. We did applied some sorts of hipsterism in calling name. Calling one another by 'Zu', 'Sai', 'Fir' and 'Miz', it was the cutest I ever heard. Being a kid back then was always a cutie. We kept buoying one another up,buying presents/wishing for everyone's birthday, eating/sharing food together, 'performing' responsibility together, playing sports together, fangirling together, I can't ask more but thanking you girls instead. know what? We also set colors for each of us; I was BLUE, Zu was GREEN, Fir was RED and Sai was YELLOW (acah powerpuff girls gitu). I really miss those days. We were very close to our teachers. I can't describe one by one but they were always kind to us, treating us like real kids. They were why we can get into good high schools and succeed now. Thank you, cikgu.

After 7 years left our primary school, we went back to visit it as well as our beloved teachers. Not many of them were there, some were transfered to other schools but managed to throwback memories with them in that brief meeting. First time they saw us, they were all be like 'you guys dah putih sekarang'.. Haaaa, we were all athletes back then. I saw smile crept across their face like they were so happy seeing their students came and visited them. I'm happy for that too, yeah we did a good job. Teachers, they didn't ask nothing but you to succeed and become an useful person living. Their pep talk/ conversation, was just nice. Our school got its massive differences as well, how time flies.













We met teachers who used to teach us before. It was so great to see them again, still pretty and awesome. 




*ignore me wearing black Jubah*

and because we all miss our old days, we start acting like a little kid. Yes, we visited our previous senior year class.
















We really studied together back then.We also had this kind of study group at Saidatul's terrain (this one pun there's another story) or sometimes we stayed back just to study together. Oh yes, we had a study group together with Marmar and Naeem but it didn't really work because we always busy with our extra classes. I was so proud with all of us; we studied like 24/7 non-stop, at the same time played some sports. #goals Alhamdullillah, everyone managed to get straight As for UPSR. There's another story behind this. We were indeed so competitive. Every exam, one of us will list down all subjects as well as names and recorded our marks for that particular subject. Omg, I miss this. We were good though, all got into at least top 20. (will tell my kids about this) Other than that, we were normal kids after all. We played many games as well. Tiang-tiang (all 98 liners played this I guess), tangga, bingo, batu seremban. *ya Allah ridunya* 













Friendship does mean something to me since my primary school. God blessed us to stay close like this till now, 2017. I hate being a kid back then because I couldn't really do anything mature with you back then. Yet, my immatured days were blessed spent with you girls. We were separated going to different high schools yet long-distance relationship was good actually to always love you deep down here. *hand on my heart* To these people and to all my primary schoolmates, thanks for those memories, effort you've given to me. If I did any wrongs before, I'm sorry for that bad manners. May Allah ease your business and grant you happiness. May #Friendship last forever. XOXO, yehet.




Kiss, Kikira.

2 comments:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fir love you

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com