Black shadow of the Persona




Have your ever felt those circumstances when you really cannot fit the way people do? You may feel like 'God, why these people are all like this?' and then you come out with a judgement. You're not really a judgemental person at the first place, it's just how your self reacts towards a situation.
Take this analogy as an example.

Every padlock/lock/secret chamber has its own key/password. People buy/make it because they wanna secure their things or maybe secrets. Why do you think they need this? Logically, a pair of lock and key; the lock needs its own key but if we use other keys to fit that one lock, our effort will just end up be in vain. Well, there are still those people who are effortlessly try to break or hack the using other methods. Ha, that's another issue. It doesn't really fit that way even if you try so hard.

Same goes to our life, people. We're all different; different background, different personality. Sometimes, we feel like we're right like 'oh no, I'm good, these people are not that good enough.' Don't feel like that because the biggest challenge as Muslim is when you feel like you're the best. *Nauzubillah* When you're getting older, you learn how to fit in one's society, one's situation far far away from your comfort zone. You keep making friends and knowing new people, you'll further understand why people can be so different. There're lots of things you may not agree with, but instead of putting a stop on making friends, tell yourself to embrace it. Keep in your mind saying that people are not the same like who you're. If you think like you have a good personality; manners, appearance, beauty, it's no wrong. It's what we called confidence and self-esteem. Thanks to Allah, thanks to your parents, thanks to your teachers/ friends for creating a good atmosphere for you to grow up being a good person. Pat on your back for being that one person. YOU'RE AMAZING!

Yet, it's not a passport for you to start condemning people. I did this always whenever I encountered with people (RIP me, ya Allah). I'm a human, being so judgemental but then, I keep telling myself not to do like that instead. Thank you for those people for teaching me good values. I'm not saying I'm that good but it's so sad to see our society are not sensible about common senses. It's a simple thing but if you start doing it, people see you like a weird kid just because no one start doing it before. If you doing it, people say like you're just try to gain attention from people. For some good people, if you doing it, they'll be like 'waaahhh, that kid is so good huh?'. What even.. It's not about being kind/good, gaining attention or what, it's just a common sense people should get into senses and doing. Come on, are just going to walk passed chocolate wrapper on the floor and kicking it? (example) Yes, you are. No no, think over again! You did, right? Why? Let me answer for you. It's because no one start doing it and you start thinking about what people reaction. I did sometimes. If you're not that kind, just stay be like 'not that kind'. Don't lie to yourself. Personally, I hate myself for being 'not that kind'. I hate our society for not having that common sense, because I keep thinking about what people will say about it. I faked myself pretending like I didn't see anything because of this mentality. But right after that, those guilty gestures passed through me. Hate it.

I did feel some sort of uncomfortable hanging out with people before. I felt like telling those people this is not right and this is the right thing to do. I felt like 'why they did like this' , I just didn't like it. Yes, I feel like being so selfish asking people to be like what I am.

 "They are who they are, stop dictating them to follow you." That's what I said to myself before.

And I learn to embrace it. Being this kind, people tend to 'fake' themselves, whenever they deal with me. I don't know whether I should like it or not but seeing them being somebody else, I just feel so awkward and guilty. Just don't be somebody else, try to be someone better instead.

Yes, our common senses are not firm. That's one of the reasons why we still have those thoughts in our mind. If that one has a very strong self-esteem/ awareness he/she will still do it, doesn't matter how and what people will say to him/her. but you also have to understand, these young people are still learning about manners to environment or nature. Why some adults still act ignorant to these things? Another thing I feel so uncomfortable seeing is some comments written on social networking sites. Budi bahasa letak mana? I'm not talking about this. *pissed off* You may say your parents didn't teach you any (manners), don't put a blame on them. If you wanna be a better person, you'll learn on your own. So, you people. Be a good adult, a good role model to our youngsters later on. Words, language, attitude are all luxury we have. Be that one with all of these.



P.S: We're all not a kind person, always lack of something but we always worth learning for. It's okay if it has became a habit but don't be too ego to change it. If you not start changing it, it will become a norm in our society. Now, it's very hard to find good kind people. If can't find one, be that one. Let other ones meet that one (you). 





Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com