Untitled



We did many fun things together, actually. People may see us like a fake and then ask how we can get close to one another. High school best friends are those who grow up with you throughout your adolescent period. I feel like being unfair  because people may see like I spend much time with my high school friends than my other friends. In fact, I really wanna appreciate all of them by writing some things we did together indicating that those memories are all in my mind but I'm lacked of points about it. Hopefully, we'll spend much time together in the future. Don't feel offended because I always love you all. 

There was one day, I couldn't really join Nerdies spending a night at Maira's house. but yeah, they did update (live update though) in our chatting group. They did everything together; cooking, watching movies, fangirling.. more like doing girl things, my girls anyway. That's another way we foster ties between us, enhancing our friendship's vibes. It may be a short time spent but all that matter is the quality of the time spent. It would be double great if I can join them. Remember, that time I was so guilty and sorry, I didn't tell them where did I went. Felt so sorry.

I saw my girls cooked, felt so proud though. Big girls already, now one married already. 19 & married, congratulation. You should ask your husband to read this and see how his princess spent time with her best friends.

Kek Batik thingy (I guess)









Soup thingy







and major dining together with me right after I come back to Penang. No, don't get wrong. I was still a baby, I didn't do anything. They all did to me, not because I didn't want but they asked me not to. I only washed the dishes, setting the table. That's all. Yea..yea... I can't get married yet. Ikr.. My girls are all good, kind-hearted. May Allah bless them, always.




We all updated our Instagram with this post, with the same caption 'Your kind of daughters in-laws'. We were so cute, I swear. #FriendshipGoals












They made a ramyeon challenge on that night, I couldn't join them. This challenge was made while I wasn't with them. So, I didn't really know how it went. I bet it wasn't an intensed one because Arina could finish it. 








and also girl things and photography things. (Sherry, Wani and Maira especially)









I am so sorry for not joining you guys, I joined like the very last day of the sleepover (for about 3 hours). Someone picked me up though. (first thing I troubled them up) I went and ate together with you without doing anything (second thing), was so disrespectful. I'm so sorry for that attitude, you guys la tak kasi buat. Thank for that, feel happy for that sleepover as well. Next time, do plan for another one. Lots of love, Nerdies.


Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com