#AlyaaXKikira







                                       


Before I entered my university, I went for a travel with my best friend, 'Alyaa. I know it left a very awkward moment knowing it was like last year but yeah updating 'my blog' is another issue. Although some may think it's no need to but I feel like to because it will be great to be thrown back if I were destinied to have an amnesia one day (Nauzubillahiminzalik). But, time spending/occupying was so precious, the people themselves were so precious so why not.. 

Again, we went to KL but this time it was only me and 'Alyaa. It was so great as we spend like two days, one night at KL and further made our way to Pahang ('Alyaa's hometown) and spend about 4 days if I'm not mistaken. Basically, the travel took about a week overall. We did so many things together including skating, going to the zoo, dating at Korean restaurant, taking care of a baby, cooking, walking all around kampung, shopping acah like Japanese. It was so much fun. It was time where we kept knowing one another well. People always say that if you wanna know someone, stay with her for some days. It's so true! Feeling so blessed, but I'm still a secretive lass after all. ha..

For the early of this travel, we stayed at 'Alyaa's uncle house. It was a huge bungalow and the family was nice as well. Thank for the pleasant stay and hospitality. I played a lot with the kids, I guess i can along with them. A bit childish but I love it, so cute. 

For this particular trip too, my dream to visit all my friends in the zoo became reality. Thank you, 'Alyaa for being considerated to me ( I know I always trouble you up, sorry). It was my very first time 'meeting' plus 'visiting' plus 'taking pictures' with Pandas, my ultimate crush, my favourite animal. Even though, 'Alyaa kept condemning her saying that she's fat, she didn't know how to welcome guests, kept sleeping... She's still my favourite. I was so excited, only god knows. The shelter was a bit luxury with a full air-conditional status, huge 'playground' and good cold air. Definitely comfortable for her and his little baby. Cutie! We spend much time there, compare to other animal stops. We couldn't really make any noise there, also should always turn the flash camera off in case they'll feel uncomfortable. Zoo keepers really take a good care of Panda family. Thank you, thumbs up.


WARNING: It's a spam thread of pandas because the family was so cute. Sorry for that.



mommy & baby


#teamgolekgolek


They have their own 'playground' though


lompat lompat pulak...



Penat lompat, kita tidur dulu...


hishh..lama pulak tidur..


maka panda itu pun terus tidur, tidak sedarkan diri




a cute family potrait. I love the booty.






Mommy left her baby behind

There, he's alone.





We also went to visit other animals. Here, some of them. Unfortunately, we can't really make any photography goals with the animals as there're only two of us. Hopefully, we'll have a great photography goal with animals another day.














so fluffyyy
                                       


                                     


                                      
































We went for a date at a Korean restaurant too. The restaurant was so huge like they got different places for the customers to eat. The best part was that you can choose anywhere that you like, and tried anything you want. The internal design was so nice with the Korean culture, together with the deco. The food prepared was good too, so in love with it. 






you can also try that hanbok

It was my first time taking care of a kid, he was so cute. 'Alyaa's village was very beautiful with the green sceneries. Much fun.






*the baby was so squishy*


The short travel was one of  great memories of mine. 'Alyaa and her family treated me so good and nice, may Allah always bless them with His Blessings. I can't do anything to repay their kindness but I will insyaAllah pray for their happiness and blessings. Glorious deeds you gave to me always means a lot, and a lot. Allah really bless me, giving a chance to know these kind people. Atuk, nenek and Tok Aki too were really really nice to me treating like their own granddaughter, was so touched and grateful. May Allah also bless late atuk in another life. It was like years since I lost both of my grandparents, didn't wish anything but thase brief moments spent together. i was too young back then to do awesome things with my grandparents but Allah blessed me with these people. I really wish to visit them one fine day again, maybe together with kids so then they got to know those awesome people as well. May Allah grant long live to all of us for a long love spreading. Amin.








Kiss, Kikira.


2 comments:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com