Sweet Nurture on the Nature




Nurture & Nature, parents should always pay attention on this while instilling good values in their kids.

Since I was small, I love nature so damn much. I know it was so immatured but every time riding car, I looked to the sky. Seeing those fluffy clouds making their way, I made my way to shape them into something I like (usually cute animals). Not really true images, sometimes more like my imagination something I imagined in my mind. It was so fun. Back then, I was so fanatic with teletubies and stuffs (OMG I love them till now). For those who watched Teletubies, you know right that they lived on the so-called hills. Okay, let me tell you about my lol childhood days. When I was young, I accepted as true that the 'dam' on the hills was those teletubies' home. like what (?). lol. Reminiscing those days, I was kinda proud of myself actually. There's a great story of my childhood waiting to be told to my kids later on. It was one of those reasons why I appreciate the nature so much. Getting older, I really wish to join something like WWF or any association related to this thing. I applied one but I didn't get any reply. So sad. 

I don't want to talk a lot about this, just want some photos talk about it. May you always love the nature as well as I did. May our children do too.


These are some of my 'unskillful' shots taken at Penang Hill. For those who never been to Penang before, I really suggest you guys to come over here. Penang Island especially is so great and stunning. It's not about food and food but also stunning views here. Yes, truly a Penangite.


































Apart from these, exultantly contented to share some other shots; you can use as a wallpaper s well but I'm not sure if the quality is okay.


A picturesque view from Langkawi

Maple leaves are everywhere..hahaah..


at Pantai Klebang

A brief glimpse of the sky


a sneak behind my room


AIRIS's huge field, so green.

 Faded leaves, always my favourite. It would so great if Malaysia experienced an autumn. So, if anyone see something this, do snap a shot and send me, okay? would always love to.














Maple leaf, be-leaf.


The sun hid behind the autumn forest

and also, some night photography.


My grandma favourite tree, actually.


During Christmas, at KLCC



Kiss, Kikira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com